I am by no means a gamer so my knowledge in this area is very limited. However, it seems that the 8220;Asphalt” series of racing games has proven to be quite popular among gaming enthusiasts. ‘Asphalt 8: Airborne’ has previously been available for Android and iOS devices and is now also available for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 users via the store… and here’s the best part… it’s free for a limited time!
(*Note: there is no indication of when this offer will actually expire so, if you are interested, I suggest you act quickly)
The best arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
- 47 high-performance cars (80% NEW!). Top licensed manufacturers like Lamborghini & Ferrari
- Hit the ramps and take the race above. Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps.
- Race in 9 different settings like Venice, Guiana & the Nevada Desert! Discover hidden shortcuts.
- A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before.
- Check out the new Infected & Drift Gate game modes.
- Experience simultaneous multiplayer action or dare friends to asynchronous races.
Get Asphalt 8: Airborne for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 here: Asphalt 8: Airborne
*Note: It is a hefty download, approximately 1.28 GB