If like me, you use defined styles in your documents, you may be surprised to learn that there is a very robust search in Word that will allow you to find defined styles within your document.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- On the Home tab of your Ribbon, in the Editing group, click the down-arrow at the right-hand side of the Find tool.
- Select Advanced Find and the Find and Replace dialog box will be displayed.
- Be certain that the Find What box is clear.
- Click on the More button if it is available.
- Click on the No formatting button, if it has been enabled.
- Click on the Format button and select Style.
- The Find Style dialog box will be displayed.
- Select the style that you would like to search for.
- Click on OK.
- Click on Find Next.