This is the latest full, unlimited version of the software which would normally sell for $29.99us, but you now have a chance to win a free license simply be submitting a reply to this article with a comment… *we’d prefer if you commented on the TouchCopy software.
- Competition closes 30th June
- If your comment does not appear immediately it’s because first comments require moderation, it will appear shortly!
TouchCopy is the ‘must have’ tool for anyone who has lost their iTunes content either by replacing their computer or due to any kind of data corruption.
If your music, photos, apps and videos are still available on your iPhone, iPad or iPod – TouchCopy can retrieve all of these and more from your device and safely restore your iTunes library.
Cleverly, TouchCopy will prevent iTunes from attempting to re-sync your device while TouchCopy is running.
With just a few clicks, TouchCopy will soon get your iTunes content back for you, and not just your music – everything will be restored – your Playlists, Videos, Podcasts, Photos, Apps, Games, iBooks, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Messages and more.
- Visit the TouchCopy site here: http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/index.php
I’m sure there must be many households these days running both PCs and iDevices, that is certainly the case in the Hillier household with the lovely Mrs Hillier running Windows 8 on a PC and her trusty iPad always on hand. These days, the PC pretty much takes a back row seat with my wife, as she is using the iPad for just about everything; banking, emails, surfing, etc. Do you worry about the possibility of losing your precious iDevice data? I know my lovely wife certainly does. Anyone who has ever had anything to do with iDevices and the ubiquitous iTunes software will no doubt be well aware of the risks involved.
Well, now there is a much better, easier, foolproof way to help preserve and restore your iDevice data, it’s called TouchCopy. TouchCopy provides a quick and simple method for restoring data from iDevices back into iTunes or to PC. And, if you like to maintain a backup of all your audio and video content, TouchCopy can also do this very easily for you too. At the touch of a button, you can backup your iPod, iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac hard disk, or external hard drive.
TouchCopy is the leading solution which delivers an easy and safe way to transfer and backup all iPod, iPhone and iPad content. If you recently replaced your computer or a recovering after a hard drive failure, TouchCopy lets you save your music, playlists, podcasts and videos from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to your hard drive or directly into iTunes, at the touch of a button. It also transfers your album art, ratings, play counts and other song data. Music and video can even be played through a computer without needing to have iTunes installed.
In addition to all this, TouchCopy lets you view and copy your iPhone, iPod and iPad Photos to your computer, including photos and videos taken on your device’s camera. Also, you can save your games and Apps from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to your computer or directly back into your iTunes library. If you wish to keep your iPhone messages safe, TouchCopy conveniently lets you save your SMS, MMS and iMessage conversations as html files and even saves the images sent as part of your conversations as JPEGs.
Those who like to combine work with leisure will find the ability to manage and copy iPod, iPhone and iPad notes, contacts, calendars useful too. Recent updates also added the ability to transfer iBooks, Voice Memos, Call logs, Bookmarks and Call History. TouchCopy works with all models of iPod, iPhone and iPad and is compatible with devices using iOS4, iOS5 and iOS6. The program is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese languages. It is updated regularly to enhance the feature set and the product updates as well as friendly customer support are provided free of charge.
You can view a full range of TouchCopy guides here: http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/features/index.php
- To enter: post one reply to this article commenting on the TouchCopy software. Tell us about your experiences or why you would like the software
- The contest ends on 30th June at 00:01 (EST), any entries made after that time will not be eligible for a prize.
- Your comment MUST be made from a VALID email address – disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Each user is allowed only one entry. In the spirit of fairness abusers of this rule may have all entries removed, be banned from this contest, or banned from future contests.
- On the day after the contest ends the winners will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners’ names will be posted on the original giveaway page. Please be sure to check back on this page to see if your name is added as a winner!
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they provided when leaving their comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winners must claim their prize by submitting a contact form which will be available (on this page) once the draw has been completed and winning names published.
- Winners must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.