This giveaway has now ended. The winners have been drawn and the winning names are <very loud fanfare>:
- Chuck Billow
- Hugh Williams
- Erizario Tupaz
- Mike Marwick
- Chris Barclay
Each winner will be notified by email at the email address they submitted. The email will include all necessary information.
Our thanks to everyone who entered, it is your ongoing support which helps us continue to provide quality software for the DCT giveaways.
Keep an eye out for our next upcoming giveaway – you won’t want to miss out on this one!!
Congratulations to all the winners and another big thank you to Agnitum.
*****Exclusive to Daves Computer Tips Subscribers*****
Agnitum has most generously donated 11 (one year) licenses for the latest version of their excellent Outpost Security Suite Pro, to be given away to our readers… thank you Agnitum!
All you need do for a chance to win is post a reply to this article with a comment. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you commented on the Outpost software: competition ends 00:01(EST) 15th September.
If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it is because first comments must be moderated. It will appear shortly!
Outpost Security Suite Pro covers all aspects of home PC security and includes modules to protect and provide a safe and secure environment.
Proactive Protection – Is the heart of the suite, constantly monitoring all system activity while utilizing behavioral analysis to identify and deal with any malicious activity and/or unauthorized changes.
Anti-Malware – Outpost combines anti-spyware and anti-virus into one component, protecting users against a wide variety of threats in real time. Impact on system resources is comparatively light and detection rates are very good. In fact, Outpost currently tops the list of VB100 awards at Virus Bulletin.
Firewall – The bi-directional Outpost Firewall enjoys an established and well deserved reputation for being one of the best firewalls available. It is simply top of the line.
Web Control – Outpost offers a wide range of options to manage and control web elements and content, and does a fine job preventing the leaking of private data.
Anti-Spam – Is based on the famous Bayesian filter and, as such, requires a period of ‘training’ before reaching peak proficiency. After the required training period though, the anti-spam component delivers excellent levels of efficacy.
Outpost Security Suite Pro is an effective, thorough and very well organized set of integrated security components.
* Post one reply to this article. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you commented on the Outpost Suite or told us a little about yourself.
* Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 15th September. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
* Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
* On Sept 16th, 11 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of one FREE (one year) license for Outpost Security Suite Pro each.
* Winners will be notified by email at the email address they used to comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.