[message type=”info”]The lucky winners have now been drawn, and the winning names are:
- Mieszko Szusty
- Nik Aston
- James Mowrey
- Bob Gilson
- Roger Hart
- Peter Stanger
- Maurice Ireland
- Karsten Andersen
- Tadeusz B
- Nagy Mátyás
Winners have been notified by email.
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered, especially those who ‘Shared’ and/or ‘Tweeted’.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED[/message]
This is the latest and greatest version (4) of Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD, just released on 11th July, and Ashampoo has kindly donated 10 licenses for us to give away to 10 lucky winners.
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 4
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 4 turns your images into vibrant slideshows with cool effects. Numerous templates, transitions and effects allow you to work creatively and achieve fast results.
- Wizards to create slideshows with ease
- New format support for Apple, Android, Sony and Microsoft devices
- Slideshows now also as MKV, VP9 and MP4 files with resolutions up to 4K
- Create slideshows quickly and easily
- Templates and designs for every occasion
- Add voice narration and sound to videos
- Various transitions for vibrant slideshows
- Work creatively with overlays, comments and effects
- 125 new transition effects
- More details regarding Ashampoo Slideshow Studio and its many features here: Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 4 Product Page
I am the go to guy in our family for slideshows – vacations, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduations – you name it and I’ve covered it. I also burn slideshows to disc as yet another method for backing up and preserving memories as well as an entertaining way to share with family and friends. I reckon I must have created at least 100 slideshows over the years.
I’ve tried just about every slideshow creator available and, trust me, Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD is thee very best. Every feature one could possibly need and all presented in Ashampoo’s usual user friendly and intuitive fashion.
Now with options to output to file, burn to disc, create for online, plus for a wide range of popular devices:
The best slideshow creation software just got even better! I wouldn’t be without my Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD software and now you have a chance to own the latest version absolutely free (normally $40.00us).
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 4. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.