I am loving Office 365! There are so many new innovations that you can make use of that will save you time and keystrokes. I just love using it. Below is but one of the new time savers that I highly recommend.
Dictating In Word 365
Follow the steps below to learn how to use Dictate:
- When you are signed in to your Office 365 account, turn on your microphone and make sure it works.
- Go to Home | Dictate.
- In Word, click on Message | Dictate.
- A red dot on the button and a quick sound let you know that dictation has begun.
- Start speaking. As you speak, text will appear on your screen.
- Speak clearly and conversationally. Insert punctuation by saying the name of the punctuation mark you would like to add.
- If you make a mistake in your dictation, simply move your cursor to the mistake and fix it with your keyboard. There is no need to turn off your microphone.
How cool is this???