Once you have inserted a comment in your word document using the Comment feature, and you decide you would like to duplicate it, there are methods that I am sure you are aware of to do just that! But, just in case, I will refresh your memory here.
The steps are:
- Highlight the comment mark in your document.
- Copy it by clicking CTRL + C. Your comment mark and your comment have now been copied to your Clipboard.
- Place your cursor where you would like to copy your comment.
- Click CTRL + V. Now, your comment mark has been inserted into your document and the comment associated with it has been added to your document.
To move one of your comments to another location within your document, or to another document, do the following:
- Highlight the comment mark for the comment you would like to relocate.
- Click CTRL + X to remove the comment mark and comment from your document.
- Place your cursor at the location where you would like your comment to now be placed.
- Click CTRL + V to insert the comment mark into your document, along with your comment.
Here’s how to remove a comment from your document:
- Highlight the comment you would like to remove.
- Click either Delete or CTRL + X.