- Download official ISOs from Microsoft servers
- Applies to Microsoft supported Windows operating systems only – Windows 7/8.1/10
- Requires .NET Framework 4.6.1
With the release of Windows 8.1 and now Windows 10, Microsoft has made it increasingly more difficult for consumers to download official Windows ISOs, so much so that it is fast becoming mission impossible. The ISO downloads provided via Microsoft’s official download site require a legitimate retail product key, OEM product keys are not accepted, which pretty much disqualifies most users.
Introducing “Windows ISO Downloader”
Windows ISO Downloader is a portable freeware which allows users to download official Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 ISOs from Microsoft servers, as well as Office 2007 and 2010, without requiring a product key. Download consists of a mere 307KB executable which, according to Virus Total, is 100% clean. The tool does not require installation, simply double click the downloaded executable to run. Windows ISO Downloader is very easy to use, involving just a few basic steps:
- Step 1 – Choose your operating system:
- Step 2 – Select the required edition from the drop down menu, then click Confirm:
- Step 3 – Select your language, then click Confirm:
- Step 4 – Ready to download
Click either the 32-bit or 64-bit download button to start the download immediately or you can use the Copy Link options (as highlighted on the right) to download via a third party downloader.
Windows ISO Downloader isn’t particularly innovative but it certainly is useful and simplifies the process of downloading Windows ISOs no end. Pus, no product key is required just to download.
- More information plus direct download here: Windows ISO Downloader Home Page.