Aomei Backupper Professional
Aomei has come through again! This time they have generously offered our DCT readers five (5) licenses for a chance to win Aomei Backupper Professional 4.0.6. These licenses are currently valued at $39.95 (US) each, but by entering this contest you will have a chance to win one absolutely free.
“Professional Edition is a complete yet easy backup software for Windows PCs and Laptops, which contains all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore, file sync, and system clone as well as provides schedule backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot and GPT disk backup.” ~ Aomei
- Backup: easily and safely protect everything on PC, including system, disk, individual files and partition.
- Restore: fast and reliable disaster recovery, supporting universal restore and selective file restoration.
- Clone: step-by-step transfer OS or upgrade hard drive without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Utilities: pxe boot tool, merge backup images, backup scheme, make bootable disc, command line, check, explore, etc.
- Multi-Language: support English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- Real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
- Windows 10 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1/8 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows XP (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
Aomei is available in several different versions. The Professional version is what is being offered in this contest. This giveaway version does not support Lifetime Upgrades. Each is a lifetime license for single-person use. You can see the comparison chart by going to this Aomei Comparison Chart page.
Help And Features
- Schedule Backup: set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Event-triggered schedule backups: automatically perform backup tasks based on user logon & logoff and system startup & shutdown.
- Incremental & Differential Backups: on the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Backup Scheme: automatically delete old backup images based on specified value (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
- Command Line Backup: create backups from command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
To learn more about all the available features, you can follow the above links or go to this Aomei Backupper Pro Page.
Aomei also provides a comprehensive Help System right on their site which you can reach by following any of the above links.
Here are a few screen shots showing a clean and intuitive interface:
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Aomei Backupper Pro. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person who enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!!