The MediaFire app, including 50GB free cloud storage, has been available to iOS users for several months. The good news for Android users is that the developers have just recently (within the last few days) launched the MediaFire app for Android, including the same sweet deal.
MediaFire provides a complete and easy to use service for managing your digital stuff. Whenever and wherever you go, MediaFire makes sure that your files are always with you.
Never be away from your important files again! With 50GB of free storage, MediaFire lets you access all your documents, photos, and videos from anywhere. Securely store, organize, and share all your data on the web and through your Android device.
- Keep all your important files at your fingertips
- View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio
- Take and upload pictures and videos directly in the MediaFire app
- Upload Android gallery images
- Create and manage folders of files
- Share files on the go via email, SMS, through other Android apps, and with copy and paste links
- Quickly search all your MediaFire files and folders
Keep your pictures, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account and accessible through the MediaFire.com website.
MediaFire HOME PAGE
MediaFire app for Android is available via Google Play here: MediaFire for Android
*NOTE: MediaFire Free plan main limitations:
- Limited long term storage (free accounts may be removed for inactivity)
- Maximum individual file size (download and upload) = 200MB
- One time links = maximum 15 per day
- Customized folder links = 1 only
View full feature comparison chart between plans here: https://www.mediafire.com/upgrade/