Any time that you have two or more graphics in an Excel worksheet, you want to be certain that they are distanced equally from each other because it is more pleasing to the reader’s eye. This can be easily accomplished with a few easy steps.
- Using your mouse, position your graphics where you would like them to appear.
- Be certain that your left and right- most graphics are where you want them.
- Select all graphics to display the Format tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Arrange group, click the Align tool which will display a list of different ways to arrange your graphics.
- Select Distribute Horizontally.
Excel will position the two inside graphics so that the rest of your graphics are equally distant from each other.