Steganos Privacy Suite 19
Steganos has kindly offered our DCT readers a chance to win its new Privacy Suite 19 release. We have five licenses for five lucky readers. Each license is currently valued at $59.95 (US) and is good for 5 PCs.
“Steganos Privacy Suite 19 combines the award winning Steganos Security software products Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager with added features that are only available in the Privacy Suite. Users are able to encrypt sensitive data like business reports, TAN lists or holiday photos thanks to a clear and easy menu navigation – on the PC, in networks and in the cloud. Passwords for all online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administrated, regardless if it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet. With only one click you are able to delete all browser data and histories. And additionally you can now block tracking and advertising before information on you is stored, and increase your privacy with an anonymized browser.”
Steganos Password Manager 19
Passwords are the keys to your digital life, and the variety and quality of your personal passwords is crucial for online security.
Trying to think up more and more passwords for your growing number of online accounts – and trying to remember them all – is virtually impossible.
Steganos Password Manager 19 provides a comfortable solution: it generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites, and remembers them so you don’t have to. You only have to remember one password!”
Steganos Safe 19
“Confidential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe 19 is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see.
The clearly structured new user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use.
Data protection made in Germany – with the click of a button, Steganos Safe 19 protects all types of sensitive data on your PC, in networks, or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XES encryption with NI-Hardware acceleration.
For over a decade, Steganos has been synonymous with reliable protection against data snoops and hackers. Since Steganos was founded, the encryption used in its software has never been cracked. There are no back doors, and Steganos has no master passwords.”
How to Enter the Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Steganos Privacy Suite 19. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!!