Yes folks, the wonderful people at TechSmith have kindly donated 5 licenses for the brilliant Snagit 11.2 for us to give away to our subscribers… competition ends 7th April.
This is the very latest, recently updated, full version of Snagit which would normally sell for $49.95us. You can win one of the 5 free licenses simply by submitting a reply to this article with a comment. *We’d prefer if you commented on the Snagit software.
*If your comment does not appear immediately it is because first comments need to be moderated, it will appear shortly!
Both myself and Dave have been using Snagit for many years to, among other things, create screenshots for our DCT articles. Snagit’s overall feature-set and its range of editing and annotation tools are unparalleled – and this very latest version sees the introduction of even more enhancements and features.
What’s new in Snagit 11
- OneClick – Quickly capture what you need, when you need it. No matter what program or browser you’re using, Snagit OneClick stays on top of your current window – always available when you need it. Get instant access to image and video capture tools, hotkeys, capture profiles, and the Snagit Editor. Always ready when you are, OneClick lets you instantly capture anything on your screen.
- Video Capture – Easily create screen videos for demos or quick reviews, and share them with anyone, anywhere. Plus, Snagit now records system audio automatically, so you’ll be able to capture sound from your computer, such as a YouTube video, during a recording without any extra effort.
- New Stamps – Highlight and emphasize important parts of your screen captures by using newly designed stamps that make you look more professional.
- Centered Canvas & More Zoom Options – When your capture pops up in the Snagit editor, the canvas now automatically creates a border around your image, giving you plenty of room to add annotations, arrows, and other effects. And with more zoom proportions, you’ll be able to edit your images to the exact size you need.
- Easier Resizing & Paste from Clipboard – Whether you resize by pixels, inches, centimeters, or percentage, it’s easier than ever to edit the size of your capture. Simply copy and paste from within Snagit, and the canvas will automatically resize to the right size for your capture.
- Spell Check – Never misspell a word in your screenshot again. Snagit will tell you what you’ve spelled wrong and help you make callouts without any mistakes.
- New Outputs & Sharing Options – Save, share, or send your image and video captures to anyone with a variety of outputs. Easily send your image captures to the usual lot, or now share to Facebook, Twitter, and Evernote too. When you’re done recording or capturing a screen video, you can choose to send your video to Camtasia Studio for editing or Screencast.com, YouTube, FTP, Facebook, or Twitter for easy sharing.
In a nutshell, the new Snagit 11.2 is specifically enhanced for speed and ease of use.
- Read more about the new features/improvements in Snagit here: What’s new in Snagit 11.
- More information on the new OneClick feature here: Capture Quickly Using OneClick
- View a very nice video here: Snagit 11.2 Long Version (6:13)
- Or the shorter version here: Snagit 11.2 Short Version (1:54)
- If you’d like to try out Snagit 11, its one of the few commercial programs which offers a FULL, unlimited 30 day free trial: Snagit Free Trial
Of course, you still get all the genius of Snagit’s mighty editor with its myriad of features and options
[infopane color=”4″ icon=”0049.png”]COMPETITION RULES:
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on the Snagit software.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 7th April. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On April 8th, 5 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners can claim their licenses by submitting a contact form which will be available (on this page) once the draw has been completed and winning names published.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days. Unclaimed licenses after that time may be re-drawn.
- TechSmith requires winners’ email addresses for customer support purposes. By entering this contest you are explicitly giving permission for DCT to pass your email address on to TechSmith support (only if you are a winner of course).[/infopane]