[message type=”info”]The winner has now been drawn – and the winning name is… drum roll!
*Daniel Littler – in the U.K.
An email has been sent notifying the winner.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED
Congratulations to Daniel and thank you to all entrants – your support is what helps keep these giveaways coming.[/message]
Last week we published Marc’s excellent review of the popular Battlefield 4 game, you can catch up with that article here: https://davescomputertips.com/battlefield-4-review-and-giveaway/. At the end of that review we hinted at a giveaway coming shortly… well, here it is.
We have a new Battlefield 4 boxed DVD with genuine license key to give away to one lucky subscriber… entries close 10th August.
*We have changed our giveaway system so please take note of the following:
While we appreciate comments, and encourage you to leave one, submitting a comment will no longer enter you in the contest. To enter simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and Facebook and each share will get you an additional entry. Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary. It works as follows:
- Submitting name and email address gains one entry = one chance to win.
- Then, sharing on Facebook gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Tweeting on Twitter gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Sharing on Facebook plus Tweeting on Twitter gains two additional entries = 3 chances to win.
We feel this is a fairer system as it doesn’t exclude anyone and still allows everyone to enter while suitably rewarding those who help spread the word.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address – disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries can then be earned by sharing on Facebook and/or Tweeting on Twitter – 1 additional entry for each
- Entries close on 10th August at 00:01 (EST), any entries made after that time will not be eligible for a prize.
- Shorty after the contest ends the winner will be chosen by random number generator.
- Winners’ names will be posted on the original giveaway page. Please be sure to check back on this page to see if your name is added as a winner!
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they used to enter – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winners must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.