THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED – And the winners are (drumroll) …
David L. Smith MD
The winners will be contacted shortly by Aimersoft, so be on the lookout for the email.
A BIG Thank You goes out to Aimersoft for allowing us to share this software with our readers for FREE![/message]
Aimersoft has very kindly donated 5 licenses for the excellent Aimersoft DVD Creator for us to give away to our subscribers. This software would normally sell for $39.95usd but you now have a chance to win a free license simply by submitting a reply to this article… Thank you Aimersoft!!
*Competition ends 10th June.
I’ve tested many DVD authoring applications over the years; there are some which do a very good job but are extremely complex and difficult to understand and use, and others which are very simple and easy to use but the results are just awful. Aimersoft DVD Creator excels in both areas, it is very easy to use and the results are brilliant.
Aimersoft DVD Creator is designed to create and burn DVDs from all popular video/audio formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, etc. and make personalized photo DVD slideshows with professional DVD menu templates for watching on TV or DVD player.
- Burn all Major Video Formats to DVD
- Create Customized Photo DVD Slideshow with Ease
- Touch up Photos and Videos with a Click
- Create Custom DVD Menus for that Big-Screen Feel
You can read more about Aimersoft DVD Creator and all its features on the home page HERE.
Aimersoft DVD Creator can be used by anyone, regardless of levels of proficiency, to create professional DVDs in no time at all. It is packed with features yet retains that all important ease of use. The main interface is highly intuitive with basic functionality requiring just 4 simple steps:
Applying menus is also a very simple process. Menus can easily be customized, including adding personalized text:
Aimersoft DVD Creator also includes a nice variety of editing tools: simply click on the editing tools icon associated with a specific video (or photo) to bring up the editing menu:
Aimersoft DVD Creator is so user friendly, it’s eminently suitable for all levels of users – including novices, yet feature packed and highly effective. Whether it’s burning downloaded video files to DVD, or producing customized DVDs of your home movies, or creating professional slide shows to watch on the TV, Aimersoft DVD Creator does it all; quickly, simply and with outstanding quality.
For your chance to win one of 5 free licenses for Aimersoft DVD Creator simply submit a reply to this article with a comment. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you commented on Aimersoft DVD Creator. Competition ends 00:01 (EST) 10th June.
*If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it is because first comments must be moderated. It will appear shortly!
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on Aimersoft DVD Creator or told us a little about yourself.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 10th June. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On June 11th, 5 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they used to comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days of receiving official notification. Unclaimed licenses after that time will be re-drawn.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Aimersoft requires winners’ email addresses in order to process and issue the free licenses. By entering this competition, winners are explicitly agreeing to allow Daves Computer Tips to pass on details of their email address to Aimersoft. (there is no problem with this, it is absolutely standard practice. We just need to include a disclaimer to meet the requirements of our privacy poilcy).
Aimersoft DVD Creator is a great prize, best of luck to all entrants. And a big THANK YOU again to Aimersoft.
|David L. Smith MD|