This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by email.
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Ashampoo has kindly offered our DCT readers a chance to win a free copy of their all-new Privacy Inspector software. They have given us five licenses, each currently discounted to $15.00 (US). Normally they are going for $40.00, so now is a good time to take advantage of this great offer. By entering this contest, you will have a chance to win this program, for free!
“Windows keeps extensive logs about what you do and when you do it on your PC–offline and online. So what gets logged and, more importantly, what can you do about it? Ashampoo Privacy Inspector lifts the veil of secrecy and shows you exactly what activities are logged–along with the ability to delete the data and reclaim your privacy!” ~ Ashampoo
This contest is running now and will end on March 9, 2023.
Enter today for your chance to win a free copy of this extra layer of privacy protection.
For your information, Ashampoo is currently running a Mega Sale where you can find discounts of up to 90% on their award-winning software.
- Operating System – Windows® 11, Windows® 10, Windows® 7
- Supported Browsers – Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Requirements – Any device that supports the operating systems listed above. Systems with ARM processors are not supported
- Other Screen resolution 1280×768 (Recommended: 1920×1080 )
- Full administrative rights are required to use the program. An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals
- View used objects neatly arranged
- Safely delete confidential usage data
- Analyze web browsing behavior for all user accounts
- Multiple search filters for fast and precise results
- Display page visits by time and frequency
- Retrace online activities in detail
- Delete what other cleaners leave behind
- Review and delete download history
- Analyze online search behavior and identify top search terms
- Keep an eye on logins and form inputs
- Erase internet traces and usage logs
- Disable telemetry and unwanted data sharing
- Safeguard and protect your data and privacy
- Limit usage rights for apps
- Prevent location tracking, data syncing, and personalized ads
For a full description of all the features supported by Privacy Inspector, please visit this Privacy Inspector Overview page.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Privacy Inspector. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted, you will be presented with options to visit/follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!