Incomedia WebSite X5 Pro 14 Giveaway Contest!
- Elijah Gale
- Zosia Szustakowska
- Dhruv Gupta
- Rex El
- Tarek Abbas
This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by eMail.
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Incomedia has generously offered five (5) licenses for their WebSite X5 Pro 14 software to our readers. These licenses are currently valued at $199 (US) each! This is a contest you don’t want to pass up. Enter today!
“Professional 14 offers you the best to launch and grow your online activities. Impeccably designed websites tailored for every kind of business, advanced features to sell physical products, and management that’s all in one place, including on your mobile device, with the included WebSite X5 Manager and Feedready apps. In just minutes, create original websites, product landing pages, and professional online stores for you and your clients. Small and big businesses alike have already made it their choice, because it’s a multi-use, complete, and flexible software. It’s Pro.” ~ Incomedia
- Unlimited desktop and mobile sites & pages
- E-commerce Pro
- Blog, Reviews, and RSS Feeds
- WebSite X5 Manager – Mobile App
- FeedReady – Mobile App
- Private Area
- Database Integration
- Advanced SEO for search engines
- Privacy and Security
- Backup Pro
- FTP for online publishing
- 1 license for 2 PCs
- 1 year FREE hosting and domain
- Help Center Support
What’s New In Version 14
Graphics and Performance
Many designers compare choosing fonts for a website to choosing an outfit to wear. To get a new look, all you need is to change your clothes. Well, before starting to work on your website or making it from scratch, just think about it. In v14 you can choose any font (yep, Google Fonts too!) without even closing the program and you can set a template’s default font to all your website. With one click, you’ll get a new type of website.
Making an impression online is art. And sometimes you need a bit of magic. WebSite X5 version 14 is coming up with 3 different Parallax effects to help you create a mind-blowing 3D illusion on your site. You’ll be amazing.
One of the main new features in version 14 is that the navigation menu has become an Object. Now you can add it both to a template and into your site pages according to needs. The list of page links is still generated automatically according to the Sitemap, but now you can also:
- place the menu where you want: the template structure has been simplified and you can
try out new solutions,
- set the menu style in the various responsive viewports,
- customize the Sticky Bar design (the menu bar that appears when scrolling).
In addition to all this, with new styles and special mouseover effects, you can give your menus the look you want them to have.
Add a link and use the showbox to display an enlarged picture, a video or a slideshow. Our showbox now has new graphics and a close-up feature has been added, while options such as full screen, transitions and thumbnails now appear in all the places where the showbox is used. You can use the showbox to zoom in on a photo and focus on important details. This is ideal for your online store!
There have been performance improvements in the blogging and eCommerce arena as well. This is a full-featured web creation program designed for the professional developer. If you are serious about creating state-of-the-art web sites, then this program is for you.
How to Enter the Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win WebSite X5 Pro 14. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!