Ok, so now we have covered a couple of topics regarding forms and controls in Word 365 so today we will learn how to use a Date Picker in Word Controls!
The Date Picker control works the same as any date picker you may have used previously, which basically means that when you click on it, a calendar will appear and you can click on a specific date to select it.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Click where you would like to insert your date picker control.
- Select Developer | Date Picker Content Control.
Here is an extra bonus:
You can also add a check box control to your form. Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Click where you would like to insert your check box control.
- Select Developer | Check Box Content Control.
I know, crazy easy right?
1 thought on “How To Use Date Picker In Word Controls”
1. Is it Data Picker or Date Picker (both are used several times)?
2. The Developer tab is not enabled by default. That needs to be added to this article.
3. I’m using Word 2016 & I don’t see either Date Picker Content Control or Data Picker Content Control anywhere in the Developer menu.