Please consider registering
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_topic_old
MailWasher Pro 2010 - FREE LIFETIME LICENSES!!!!!
MerleOne
29 Posts
(Offline)
October 14, 2010 - 7:17 am

Hi,
I have been using previous version of Mailwasher and would definitely like to upgrade. I do hope this time is THE time !
Thanks for organizing it.

john
10 Posts
(Offline)
October 16, 2010 - 7:23 pm

this is great, I would like to win to keep junk away.

john d

Farnarkel
1 Posts
(Offline)
October 20, 2010 - 3:39 am

Would love to give it a go

Cheers F

KCan
3 Posts
(Offline)
October 20, 2010 - 10:45 am

I've always thought MailWasher was a great program. Unfortunately, my version got so old it stopped working with my free email account. I would love to win a copy of the latest version.

willieboy
4 Posts
(Offline)
October 21, 2010 - 6:09 pm

ozbloke,
Thanks for hosting this giveaway and thanks to Firetrust for offering such a fine product.
I used MailWasher in the past, even back when I only had one e-mail address. Today, I've
got to manage several addresses, some IMAP and some POP, for different business interests.
I see that Mailwasher Pro 2010 can handle all those complications of modern life.
Please enter me in the contest; I'd love to win a copy.
Regards,
willieboy

microwave
12 Posts
(Offline)
October 22, 2010 - 3:35 pm

Yup - here's my reply - just send the goods pls!

houndhen
Alabama
26 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 1:46 pm

Anything to keep down the spam!

Harold

Thanks,
Harold

johnrg2
6 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 1:48 pm

I teach computer classes and one of them is email management and the other is Outlook and Windows Mail Live. It would be great to use this product tso that I can recommend it to my students.

jmac0408
10 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 2:01 pm

Been using the free version for years - a PRO license would be "icing on the cake"!!

zero890
2 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 2:47 pm

Hi.
I have used Mailwasher for years and recommend it to anyone. I have it on 3 of my 4 Computers so need another copy for the latest Laptop. Winning a copy would really make my day, but buying another copy is a necessity if i don't. Here's hoping!!!!!

joseywales
91 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 4:22 pm

Hello again everyone!

I used to use Curb as an email spam filter (and still do on my laptop that's running XP pro), but since being bought out by Computer Associates I have not used it on my two other primary systems.

I would love the opportunity to try out Mailwasher Pro 2010 with the hopes that it can replace all of the other, serviceable yet not ideal, spam filters I've been trying over the years.

Wish me luck.....

innkeeper
13 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 7:19 pm

I am the Innkeeper and I am always on the lookout for for programs that can save me grief. I also teach computer literacy and try to find programs that I can recommend to my students who are mostly newbies. Please can I have one.

comres
2 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 7:49 pm

Get 200+ emails each day - much of it useless. Need this product to help manage the mess.

uncleron
Wanganui, New Zealand
4 Posts
(Offline)
October 23, 2010 - 8:15 pm

I have been a user of MailWasher Pro for quite some time, and I'm a real FAN!! .... And to think that I might win a LIFETIME LICENSE - Awesome.

Hammerhead46
7 Posts
(Offline)
October 24, 2010 - 3:16 am

I would love to win this.
I am living on a disability income so I pretty much have to live with all kinds of spam and being VERY careful with emails that I open or else I have to clean the computer again.
I spend about 14 hours a day reading emails or surfing the web as I am not able to do physical work anymore ever since my lungs failed in 1999.
I have learned a lot about computers by having to figure out why it quit working.
It is no fun living on oxygen with a hose following you or tripping you every step you take.
It would be great to be able to filter out what I don't want to read or have to be so careful with what I open.

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 664
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
travishead60
Gohighlevelsnapshots
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1941

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3177
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online: MeheakKunar
Guest(s) 20
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Scroll to Top

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!