Please consider registering
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_topic_old
MailWasher Pro 2010 - FREE LIFETIME LICENSES!!!!!
Jeff
17 Posts
(Offline)
October 3, 2010 - 4:03 pm

The free version has been great! Good luck to everyone!

scolli23
4 Posts
(Offline)
October 3, 2010 - 7:59 pm

[color=#4000FF:247ac8nu][size=150:247ac8nu]I have been using Mailwasher free since it came out years ago. I have tried many others ,experimenting to see if any are better or easier to setup, No comparison, I hope I can finally acquire a full blown install of Mailwasher.![/size:247ac8nu][/color:247ac8nu]

gazza
SE Queensland, Australia
36 Posts
(Offline)
October 3, 2010 - 8:56 pm

Whilst most ISP do a reasonable job of filtering SPAM these days a lot still gets through so a good Spam Filtering Program like Mailwasher is essential. A free copy of Mailwasher Pro would be appreciated.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

Zilva
5 Posts
(Offline)
October 3, 2010 - 9:21 pm

Yhea, I think there is more need for this kind of software right now than ever before.
Particularly now when alot of users around the world are moving over to the new Windows 7.

One sign of this fact (I assume) why it's been more spam during latest months from what I've seen in my own e-mail accounts.

I been a regular user of webbased pages online until recently but have move forward more and more to e-mail clients instead. Right now I'm using Office Outlook 2007 and one quite unknown beta which not that stable yet. My own AV doesn't have any protection for e-mail so Mailwasher would come really handy

Thanks guys

2009isd
5 Posts
(Offline)
October 3, 2010 - 10:19 pm

Mail Washer Pro ! Great give away. I am a fan of it . Please count me also.
Ids

tomecole
22 Posts
(Offline)
October 3, 2010 - 10:23 pm

Wow Dave, you sure have great contest and drawings. I would love to have a lifetime subscription to anything and Mail Washer is a great program.
Thanks,

laubin
5 Posts
(Offline)
October 3, 2010 - 10:24 pm

I've used MailWasher in the past. It's great. Would really love to win a life subscription to it. Thanks Daves Computer Tips for the opportunity to win this.

laubin

Reggie
2 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 12:03 am

Wow. I would give my eye teeth to win this prog! I have used the free version of Mailwasher for years now. I would love to upgrade to the full version. Thanks for the opportunity!

BTOR
1 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 1:46 am

congrats first for running this giveaway, and i am no exception, i am one of the greatest fan of mailwasher for years. it would be great if i could get the pro lifetime licence ,thankyou all and regards

StarTiger63
9 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 7:51 am

Count me in, this software sounds like it must be one of those "must have" programmes to keep those nasties at bay so I would love a lifetime licence from those generous Firetrust guys, cheers

bowlby4
3 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 10:47 am

I still use MailWasher Pro 6.54, would like the lifetime upgrade.

ValM
21 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 12:08 pm

My email box is constantly flooded with joke emails, and sales emails and I have to spend a lot of time every day deleting those that I have seen before and those from sales people. Mailwasher sounds like a dream come true in all the ways that it takes care of these problems! I never knew that one program could take care of it all. Thanks so much for this opportunity!

NiceTake
7 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 12:28 pm

Hello,

Please count me in for MailWasher Pro 2010 Lifetime License Giveaway as well
I am sure MailWasher will come very handy for e-mail account and client

Best Regards

lele
3 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 1:43 pm

LOL! this is what I'm looking for, they are killing me with SPAMS in my inbox.
Let me give this a try please count on me.

Thanks.

dogman
5 Posts
(Offline)
October 4, 2010 - 2:08 pm

Love Dave's stuff. Always interesting and very helpful

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 666
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
blutsband
cyberguy
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1942

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3179
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 25
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Scroll to Top

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!