The winner has now been drawn… and the winner’s name is:
Albert has been notified by email and as soon as we hear back from him, we’ll send him his brand new Kingston SSD. Congratulations to Albert and thank you to all entrants. A special thanks to all those who ‘Shared’ or ‘Tweeted’.[/message]
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
DCT’s come to the party with a Christmas give away
Something special just for you, we hope you like it too
All the team at DCT wish a Merry Christmas to all of you!
Okay, so I won’t give up my day job and take up poetry! 🙂
Anyway, here it is as promised. A special Xmas giveaway exclusively for all our loyal readers:
*Brand New* Kingston SSDNow V300 Series SV300S37A/120G 2.5″ 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
- Kingston SSDNow V300 Series
- Model SV300S37A/120G
- Device Type Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form Factor 2.5″
- Capacity 120GB
- Interface SATA III
How Do I win?
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win the Kingston SSD. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook and each share will get you an additional entry. Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged. It works as follows:
- Submitting name and email address gains one entry = one chance to win.
- Then, sharing on Facebook gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Tweeting on Twitter gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Sharing on Facebook plus Tweeting on Twitter gains two additional entries = 3 chances to win.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.
34 thoughts on “DCT Xmas Giveaway: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB SATA III Internal SSD”
I don’t use SSD’s but I sure would like to try one. Great giveaway.
Nice to see a hardware giveaway.
I had one of these for a system I built for my son. Wish I kept it for myself. Great drive and fast.
I need a SSD for a laptop I am working on and these Kingstons are great for this purpose. Speeds things up a lot!
Thanks for the chance to win.
My win7 rig only has 2GB memory so I could really do with one of these! Thank you so much for a great site guys and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!
Wow! another terrific give-a-way!! Thank you!!
I’d like to improve the boot up time of my PC and a SSD will greatly assist with speeding up my PC.
I have a Samsung 840 on my w7pro system. The Max Sequential Write is only 130 MB/s. I would really like the opportunity to use an SSD that writes more than 3x as fast.
This V300 would look very nice in my pc, superb giveaway.
I’ve a laptop with a dead drive…sure could use another.
Would love to try one of these for the OS in my PC-based music server replacing optical drive.
I would dearly love to boost my boot-up and activity times and this has to be the best way to do it. My fingers and everything else crossable are crossed.
Perfect timing, was going to get one for Christmas (gift from myself..)
A very good way to evaluate the latest technology. A product from a great company and best of all it’s free.
SSD drives are a must these days for older laptops to give them new life and make it practical to run supported operating systems. I take older laptops donated from friends and family to give to others that don’t have a computer. I am currently in the process of giving new life to a core 2 duo laptop, donated by my sister to give to an older lady who recently left a 25 year relationship with nothing. Wining this SSD would IMHO enhance her life 🙂
speaking of which, if anyone happens to have a valid license key for win 7 they would like to donate in time for this humble Christmas gift it would be greatly appreciated.
I’ve just ordered a chromebox, which relies on Google Drive for storage. If I win this SSDS, I’ll put it in an external drive enclosure and use it as local storage.
Best brand available for the money with lots of read/write capability.
Never had one, but I’d like to try one out!
I would love a solid state drive to replace the mechanical hard drive in my laptop;-)
You can never have too many hard drives.
Just like you can not have too much money.
Or too much free time, etc.
i can use this as my main OS, this will be alot faster 🙂
I would personally like to see how much faster it makes a computer. This would be a good way of doing it.
My friends ask me what the difference is , but I all I can tell them is I personally haven’t tried it.
good luck everyone
Just what I need to update my customer built system.
customer = custom
Comments are closed.