**– The Winner is Diane Carlos, who will be contacted shortly –**
If the winner doesn’t reply you may still have a chance, so keep your fingers crossed! 🙂
♦ DCT Proudly Presents our 2016 Christmas Giveaway ♦
One (1) Brand new Asus T100 Chi 10.1″ 2-in-1 Transformer Book to be given away to one lucky DCT reader.
The Asus T100 Chi is a 2-in-1, which means exactly what it says – it’s a Windows laptop with a keyboard that detaches, turning it into a Windows tablet. Two devices in one beautiful package. It’s a simple idea that’s elegant and convenient. Need to work? It’s a powerful laptop. Time to relax? Detach the keyboard and it’s a handy tablet.
Transformer Book T100 Chi is razor-thin and feather-light, with a tablet that’s just 0.3-inch thin and weighs a mere 1.3 lbs. Even with the keyboard attached, it’s still a slender 0.5-inch and weighs just 2.4 lbs., so you’ll never have an excuse to leave your T100 Chi at home. Working or playing on-the-go has never been so easy. Packing a full 10 hours of working time into its battery means you won’t need to be constantly on the look-out for power sockets.
- CPU: Intel Atom Z3775 1.46 GHz Quad Core
- Display: 10.1″ Touchscreen 1920 x 1200
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 64GB eMMC expandable via micro SD card
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: 1 x Micro USB, 1 X Micro HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Webcam: 2 MP Web Camera / 5 MP Back Camera
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.10″ x 6.90″ x 0.30″
- Weight: Tablet 1.30 lbs, Tablet/Keyboard combined 2.4 lbs.
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 32-bit
I’ve set up two of these machines for two of my grandsons and was pleasantly surprised at just how responsive they are, more responsive than many of the Celeron and Pentium laptops I’ve worked with. Of course, the Asus T100 Chi is not meant for intensive tasks and heavy gaming but it will easily handle your everyday computing needs – Microsoft Office, watching videos, basic games, emailing, surfing the net, playing music, etc.
The beauty of these machines is their small size, light weight, durability, and amazing battery life, making for extreme portability – ideal for students or taking on your travels. Throw in the versatility of a tablet/laptop combo with touchscreen and FHD display and you have one brilliant little machine. I was so impressed with the two I set up for my grandchildren, if I didn’t already own a similar Lenovo Miix, I would have had no problem purchasing one of these for myself.
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win the Asus T100 Chi Transformer Book. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- The winner’s name will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner’s name announcement!
- The winner will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- The winner must claim their prize within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.
- The winner will be required to provide a bona fide residential address to facilitate delivery
70 thoughts on “DCT Xmas Giveaway: Asus T100 Transformer Notebook”
I am recently retired and could really use this to help start up my new business.
I would love to win this for my mom so she could get onto the internet and check it out.
I would love to win this tablet because mine has broken and I really miss having one!
this would help me in my business needs right now i dnt have anything to work with..so it would be gr8 if i could win it.
I want to win because my home desktop computer is about 10 years old, so I am due for a new one. I want to go with a laptop/notebook. I like the features of the Asus.
Such a beautiful machine,compact powerful and portable
Because today my wife’s old laptop that we share has started freezing alot , slowing down and have me 2 blue screens already , so maybe its time for a new pc/laptop/tablet soon.
Which countries are eligible? The rules don’t mention.
There are no restrictions.
Amazing. touchscreen laptop. Would love to win it
My ASUS ROG laptop has died _ great “machine” and I need a replacement, no matter what.
This year I will be alone at Christmas, myself I can not really get a surprise.
Many thanks for this great contest
Lightweight and easy to use
I like ASUS
ASUS products of good quality
Hope to win
liked and shared
This Asus T100 would be the warmest gif on this freezing Christmas.
I would love to win this since my kids are always on our desktop computer. I would love a computer I could use anywhere in the house.
Never had a laptop before. Would be fun to use to enter contests.
It would replace an old Dell laptop given to me to replace my HP laptop stolen during my home invasion. At 81 years young, my 1999 pension precludes luxury purchases.
Asus has always offered excellent products and this one has the distinction of offering a dual function: work and pleasure. Great giveaway… thanks.
I have been researching tablets. Since I am used to the Windows environment, that would be my preference. However, without a keyboard, I don’t think I would use MS Office- my fingers/thumbs are not that agile. Considering the light weight of the package, it would be no trouble to carry the keyboard but only use it when required. Mostly I want a tablet for reading books and searching the ‘net. This Asus would suit me fine.
This would be awesome to use for work, for my blog and to help my 3 kids with their learning, especially my autistic daughter. Thank you for the chance
aah such a cool 2in1pc’s. Hope I win this giveaway
Yep need a new laptop. Especially one that is also a Tablet due to low vision. Helps me surfing the internet.
I wanna experience this asus notebook as my first notebook.
I love the adaptability of this beautiful piece of Tech!!
Thanks in advance for the nice Christmas present. 🙂
Comments are closed.