♦ DCT Proudly Presents our 2016 Christmas Giveaway ♦
One (1) Brand new Asus T100 Chi 10.1″ 2-in-1 Transformer Book to be given away to one lucky DCT reader.
The Asus T100 Chi is a 2-in-1, which means exactly what it says – it’s a Windows laptop with a keyboard that detaches, turning it into a Windows tablet. Two devices in one beautiful package. It’s a simple idea that’s elegant and convenient. Need to work? It’s a powerful laptop. Time to relax? Detach the keyboard and it’s a handy tablet.
Transformer Book T100 Chi is razor-thin and feather-light, with a tablet that’s just 0.3-inch thin and weighs a mere 1.3 lbs. Even with the keyboard attached, it’s still a slender 0.5-inch and weighs just 2.4 lbs., so you’ll never have an excuse to leave your T100 Chi at home. Working or playing on-the-go has never been so easy. Packing a full 10 hours of working time into its battery means you won’t need to be constantly on the look-out for power sockets.
- CPU: Intel Atom Z3775 1.46 GHz Quad Core
- Display: 10.1″ Touchscreen 1920 x 1200
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 64GB eMMC expandable via micro SD card
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: 1 x Micro USB, 1 X Micro HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Webcam: 2 MP Web Camera / 5 MP Back Camera
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.10″ x 6.90″ x 0.30″
- Weight: Tablet 1.30 lbs, Tablet/Keyboard combined 2.4 lbs.
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 32-bit
I’ve set up two of these machines for two of my grandsons and was pleasantly surprised at just how responsive they are, more responsive than many of the Celeron and Pentium laptops I’ve worked with. Of course, the Asus T100 Chi is not meant for intensive tasks and heavy gaming but it will easily handle your everyday computing needs – Microsoft Office, watching videos, basic games, emailing, surfing the net, playing music, etc.
The beauty of these machines is their small size, light weight, durability, and amazing battery life, making for extreme portability – ideal for students or taking on your travels. Throw in the versatility of a tablet/laptop combo with touchscreen and FHD display and you have one brilliant little machine. I was so impressed with the two I set up for my grandchildren, if I didn’t already own a similar Lenovo Miix, I would have had no problem purchasing one of these for myself.
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win the Asus T100 Chi Transformer Book. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- The winner’s name will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner’s name announcement!
- The winner will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- The winner must claim their prize within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.
- The winner will be required to provide a bona fide residential address to facilitate delivery