[message type=”info”]We sincerely apologize for not having finalized this giveaway on the due date – circumstances have led to a late drawing, we hope you’ll understand.
Anyway, the winning names have now been drawn… and the winners are:
- Ben White
- Brian Merskey
- George Boettcher Jr.
- Rahul Chib
- David Miller
- John Burton
- Harry Malhotra
- Ned Arnold
- Ken Alexander
- Erwin Allen
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED!
Congratulations to all winners and thank you to all entrants. A special thanks to all those who ‘Shared’ or ‘Tweeted’.[/message]
Security is, or should be, a huge concern for everyone on the internet and like a broken record we hear about passwords, credit card numbers, and other sensitive data being stolen everyday. How do you protect yourself? By using strong complex passwords and using a unique one one for each site. But storing and remembering your passwords and other sensitive data can become a chore. I know, and I’m sure you do too, persons who keep sheets of handwritten passwords nearby at all times, others who use the same password for every site, and even those who simply use the name of pets or birthdays all because of the hassle managing and remembering good secure passwords. We don’t want you to be one of those people!
RoboForm Everywhere Giveaway
To help keep you safe online we are giving away 10 one year licenses to RoboForm Everywhere! Nevermore will the lucky winners worry about remembering secure passwords or filling forms on shopping sites. A big Thank You to Siber Systems for allowing us to giveaway a truly excellent piece of software!
How Do I win?
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Roboform Everywhere. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below and click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook and each share will get you an additional entry. Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged. It works as follows:
- Submitting name and email address gains one entry = one chance to win.
- Then, sharing on Facebook gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Tweeting on Twitter gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Sharing on Facebook plus Tweeting on Twitter gains two additional entries = 3 chances to win.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their prize within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow Daves Computer Tips to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.