[message type=”info”]The winning names have now been drawn, and the winners are:
- Nigel Scarth
- Grady Johnson
- Henry Ciesla
- Leo Hegwood
- Jack Hall
- Robin Pearson
- Clyde Duroux
- Vic Limbo
- Angel Torres
- Kenneth McQueen
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED
Congratulations to all winners and thank you to all entrants. A special thanks to all those who ‘Shared’ or ‘Tweeted’.[/message]
The generous folk at MiniTool have kindly donated 10 licenses for MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro for us to giveaway to our subscribers. This is the latest full version of the professional software (v8.1.1) which would normally sell for $39.00us.
Anyone who has needed to perform partitioning operations will be well aware that the native Windows Disk Manager is somewhat underwhelming in terms of options and features, that’s where 3rd party partitioning software comes into its own… and MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro is among the very best.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro includes an amazing array of features and options, just about anything and everything the user could possibly want or need. However, Partition Wizard’s outstanding aspect is not necessarily its terrific feature-set but rather just how easy it is to use – including wizards and simple, intuitive controls.
- The list of features is far to extensive to replicate here but you can view more information regarding the feature-set on the home page: http://www.partitionwizard.com/partition-magic-free.html
Not only is Partition Wizard Pro a superb partitioning software, it also includes additional useful features – run checkdisk operations seamlessly from within the program, a secure wipe utility, a file explorer, a surface test, plus the ability to create a MiniTool Partition Wizard bootable disc – making it the complete disk management software.
Partition Wizard Pro supports all the latest partition technologies such as Windows dynamic disks and GPT. It queues commands such as convert, delete, merge, split, and wipe, then applies them all at once. Not only does this allow hands-free implementation of multiple commands on multiple drives, it also allows you to review your choices.
- There is a free version of the software available too, MiniTool Partition Wizard Home, which is also recommended – you can view a chart comparing features between Home and Pro here: http://www.partitionwizard.com/comparison.html
How Do I win?
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment about the MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro software. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook and each share will get you an additional entry. Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged. It works as follows:
- Submitting name and email address gains one entry = one chance to win.
- Then, sharing on Facebook gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Tweeting on Twitter gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Sharing on Facebook plus Tweeting on Twitter gains two additional entries = 3 chances to win.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.