MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro
Partition managers are similar to data recovery software and other on-demand type programs – you don’t realize you need one until you need one. I would not be without a professional partition manager installed on my system and, as it so happens, MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro is one of the very best, if not the very best.
Note the built-in ability to create bootable media highlighted in the top right hand corner of the above screenshot. I can’t tell you how many times booting from MiniTool Partition Wizard’s bootable disc has got me out of trouble.
While Windows Disk Management provides some partitioning functionality, we all know it’s severely limited, and when you see all the features and options included in MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, you’ll realize just how limited it is. MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro covers every type of partitioning function you could possibly need, and then some:
- Want to migrate your operating system from HDD to SSD? No problem!
- Want to surface test a hard drive? No problem!
- Need to recover a partition? No problem!
- Want to securely wipe a partition or hard drive? No problem!
- Need to rebuild the MBR? No problem!
MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro goes way beyond basic disk management, also providing advanced management for dynamic disks – allowing users to create, delete, convert, and format both basic and dynamic disks. Here is a sample of the menus to give you an idea of MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro’s extensive feature-set:
- Check out more details, including features and comparison chart: Best Professional Partition Manager
- MiniTool also provides a comprehensive range of guides and useful information through its support pages: MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro FAQ
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.