EaseUS Todo Backup Home would normally sell for $29.00 but you now have the chance to win a license absolutely free simply by submitting a reply to this article with a comment… we’d prefer if you commented on the EaseUS Todo Backup software.
- Offer expires on 21st September.
- If your comment does not appear immediately it’s because first comments need to be moderated, it will appear shortly
EaseUS Todo Backup Home – The Software
Daves Computer Tips has always been a strong advocate for a thorough and regular backup strategy, our philosophy is that there just can’t be too many backups, and when it comes to backups, imaging is the ultimate solution. Why? Because system images do not just backup bits and pieces, they backup everything, including the operating system, all installed programs, personal data, settings and configurations, plus all data required to boot the system successfully.
Not only are your important files safe and sound, but, if your system suddenly fails, you have an almost instant method for getting everything back up and running again… commonly known as disaster recovery.
EaseUS Todo Backup Home provides a complete backup solution, excelling in both terms of simplicity and overall feature set. Not only does it provide a straightforward method for users to backup and restore their full system, it also includes options for file backup and restoration.
I’m aware that many less experienced users often find navigating imaging software a tad confusing but just look at EaseUS Todo Backup Home’s gorgeously simplistic and intuitive interface:
Just click on a button across the top of the interface to begin your chosen backup, be it a particular partition or disk, full system backup, clone, or file backup… EaseUS Todo Backup Home handles the lot.
Simply select the drive or partition you wish to backup, plus a destination, and the software does the rest:
Backup options allow for plenty of user customization, including level of compression and encryption:
A feature to create recovery media is also built-in and, again, the choices are excellent – Linux based recovery media being the most simplistic, with WinPE also available for more advanced users:
EaseUS Todo Backup Home includes options for incremental and differential backups too, check out the full description and feature-set on the home page here: EaseUS Todo Backup Home 7.0
What’s New in Version 7
- Brand-new and intuitive user interface to make operation easier.
- New added smart backup feature helps to perform automatic backup once there are any changes to the selected files.
- Option to automatically update software when new version is available, no need to download and install software again.
- Fixed some bugs to improve product quality.
8220;Smart Backup” is a terrfic new addition, it appears somewhat similar to File Backup at first glance, but the core difference between the two is that Smart Backup will automatically update the backup whenever changes are detected in source folders or files. The feature is comparable to file synchronization programs which behave in a similar manner.
EaseUS Todo Backup Home – The Giveaway
- To enter: simply submit a reply to this article with a comment on EaseUS Todo Backup
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses are not be eligible.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winners will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.
Everyone should backup, and anyone seeking a professional, reliable, versatile, and simple backup solution need look no further than EaseUS Todo Backup. So get those comments in folks, and a big THANK YOU again to EaseUS!