[message type=”info”]The lucky winners have now been drawn, and the winning names are:
- David Leary
- Lawrence Markowski – UNCLAIMED: Redrawn to Barry Clark
- Karlhienz Zurhelle – UNCLAIMED: Redrawn to Eric Wells
- wit hejnrich
- David Benisvy
- Sahil Mahajan
- Rex E
- Rahul Chib
- Richard Deery
- Fernando Latorre
- Bob arconi – UNCLAIMED: Redrawn to Graham Jones
- Jerry Rainwater
- Ahmed AbdAllah
- Peter Jordan
- Chris Struven
Winners have been notified by email.
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered, especially those who ‘Shared’ and/or ‘Tweeted’.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED[/message]
In the DCT tradition of offering only the best, here is a giveaway for the best professional partition manager software available, EaseUS Partition Master Pro. This is the very latest version of this outstanding software and, thanks to EaseUS’s generosity, we have 15 licenses to give away to 15 lucky winners… Thank you EaseUS!
Most users are aware that Windows native Disk Management console provides only a very basic set of tools for managing drives and partitions, hence the need for advanced third party partition managers. Whenever you look through the various software categories, there will generally be one or two standout names which dominate their field. Such is the case with EaseUS Partition Master Pro which has established a reputation as the premier partition manager software.
EaseUS Partition Master Pro
EaseUS Partition Master Professional is an ALL-IN-ONE disk partition management tool brought together with three main functions including: Partition Manager, Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard. Moreover, you can create bootable CD/DVD in case of system boot failure.
- View more details regarding EaseUS Partition Master Pro and its many features here: http://www.partition-tool.com/professional.htm
It would probably be a lot easier to list what EaseUS Partition Master Pro cannot do rather than what it can do, such is the diversity of features and functionality. Name a partitioning task and EaseUS Partition Master Pro will handle it efficiently, effectively and, most importantly, safely.
Resize, move, extend, merge, split, convert (dynamic to basic, FAT to NTFS, primary to logical), securely wipe, recover, you name it – and now also new in v10.5:
- Convert MBR disk to GPT disk and vice versa without data loss
- Support up to 16TB hard disk to meet the demand of high-capacity drive users.
One of the most important considerations when working with partitions is the risk of data loss and this is just one of the reasons why a professional partition manager such as EaseUS Partition Master Pro is an essential part of the toolkit – and what better price than FREE?
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win EaseUS Partition Master Pro. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.
**PLEASE NOTE: Some entrants are using a fictitious name to enter the contests and this is the name which is then associated with each license key given out. While we appreciate and respect the need for privacy, and using a fake name will NOT adversely affect anyone’s eligibility or chances of winning, you need to be aware that it may create a problem if/when a winner needs us to retrieve their license key from our records.