[message type=”info”]The lucky winners have been drawn, and the winning names are:
- Devin Morris
- Eugene Yaschenko
The winners have been notified by email.
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered, especially those who ‘Shared’ and/or ‘Tweeted’.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED[/message]
DCT is giving away 2 copies of the latest and greatest Doom game for PC to two lucky winners.
NOTE: In order to make this giveaway available worldwide the games will be delivered via Steam, the following additional conditions apply:
- Winners must have a Steam account
- Winners to provide their Steam username in order to facilitate delivery (rest assured, this information will remain private and secure. It will only be used to deliver the game to your Steam account).
This is the latest Doom game released in May 2016 and recently reviewed by DCT’s own gaming expert Marc Thomas:
id Software pretty much invented the First Person Shooter (FPS) back in 1993 when the original Doom was launched and, as the years have passed, its DNA can still be seen in practically every shooter in the gaming universe. Followed in 1994 by Doom II and Doom 3 in 2004, the release of the new game earlier this month is the culmination of years of false starts, rumors, speculation, and hope. In fact, the Doom 4 project, as it was once known, was scrapped in 2013 and in the intervening years, short teaser trailers were released to calm our worried souls until eventually at E3 last year, 15 minutes of game footage was shown to an awe-struck audience and DOOM was back. Big time!
- Read Marc’s excellent review in full here: Doom (2016) Game Review.
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win the Doom (2016) game for PC. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.