The licenses would normally sell for $20.00us but you now have the chance to win one absolutely free simply by submitting a reply to this article with a comment… *we’d prefer if you commented on the Cloud System Booster software.
- *If your comment doesn’t appear immediately, it’s because first time comments need to be moderated… it will appear shortly.
- *Competition closes 2nd September 2012
Cloud System Booster Pro is an all-in-one cleaning>optimization>repair tool, available in both free and Pro editions, which utilizes cloud based technology to achieve optimum results:
We get the latest profiles on all the new software, and use an online cloud database. Our cloud technology is user-sourced, which means that it evaluates programs based on thousands of ratings, some by tech professionals and others by users who’ve used the applications and want to tell others about them.
Download is 9.8MB, installation is 100% clean and devoid of any extraneous toolbars or bundling. Cloud System Booster impressed me right from the outset when it immediately, at initial launch, created a system restore point by default, it’s refreshing to witness that type of consideration for consumers from a software company:
Cloud System Pro’s main interface is highly intuitive, so much so that it is pretty much self explanatory. The four categories are well defined with instant access to settings available via a separate button associated with each:
Simply click on the 8220;Boost” button to run operations. Defaults will suffice for most but more advanced users can go into settings and customize according to requirements. Plus, of course, entire components can be selected and deselected to suit.
An ‘Auto Boost’ feature can be scheduled to run at regular intervals and database updates applied automatically, fully automating the whole process. What a great idea for my clients who know that they should clean/optimize frequently but always seem to forget. 🙂
Now for the pièce de résistance, available only in the Pro version… the aptly named Mini Cute Mode. Mini Cute Mode places a small applet on the desktop for instant access to functions:
The applet can be moved anywhere around the desktop via simple drag and drop or, if you’d prefer not to see it at all, minimized to the system tray.
Cloud System Booster also includes an all important Restore Center from which previous changes can be easily and quickly reversed – emphasizing yet again Anvisoft’s respect for user safety:
On the Home Page, Anvisoft says this:
Cloud System Booster is a strong all-in-one PC repair and system maintenance program with Four powerful functions: It’s designed for both PC novices and professional users, with one-click a day for simple computer boost and typical expert mode for professional PC fix.
That simple statement sums up Cloud System Booster perfectly. With simple easy to use yet powerful operations, plenty of options/settings to satisfy expert users, full automation, plus a clear regard for its users… Cloud System Booster is indeed an excellent universal solution.
- Cloud System Booster HOME PAGE (scroll down for a feature comparison chart, between Free and Pro)
- Cloud System Booster Pro HOME PAGE
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on Cloud System Booster or told us a little about yourself.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 2nd September. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On September 3rd, 10 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they used to comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days of receiving official notification. Unclaimed licenses after that time may be re-drawn.