[message type=”info”]Winners have now been drawn, and the winning names are:
- Merle One
- Aryan Gupta
- Prabhath Kaushalya
- Karan Kohli
- Frank Lerner
- Robert Bloom
- Jack Hall – Unclaimed, redrawn to Hui Hsien Ong
- Royce Vines
- Pardeep Gupta
- Sonia Kumar
Winners have been notified by email.
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered, especially those who ‘Shared’ and/or ‘Tweeted’.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED[/message]
Ashampoo has kindly donated 10 licenses for its latest and greatest screen capture software, Ashampoo Snap 8, to give away to 10 lucky DCT subscribers. This is the very latest full version of the software which hasn’t even been officially released as yet – release date is set for 23rd March – so this is your chance to be one of the very first owners of Ashampoo Snap 8… and for the great price of FREE.
Professional screen capture software is one of the most important tools in a writer’s kit and Ashampoo Snap 8 is among the very best. Not that its usefulness is limited to writers of course, anyone who works with screenshots in any way will appreciate Ashampoo Snap 8’s amazing feature-set and versatility.
Ashampoo Snap 8 not only captures static screens, windows, and menus, but also includes the ability to record screen activity as a video… great for creating tutorials or when seeking assistance.
All this, of course, is neatly packaged into Ashampoo’s usual intuitive interface:
- Ashampoo Snap 8 includes many new features and enhancements, particularly pertaining to the video capture component. There are far too many features to enumerate here, check out full details on the product home page: Ashampoo Snap 8
How Do You Win?
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Snap 8. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook and each share will get you an additional entry. Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged. It works as follows:
- Submitting name and email address gains one entry = one chance to win.
- Then, sharing on Facebook gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Tweeting on Twitter gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Sharing on Facebook plus Tweeting on Twitter gains two additional entries = 3 chances to win.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.