[message type=”info”]The lucky winners have now been drawn, and the winning names are:
- Mike McCabe
- Jan Nowaczyk
- Robert Bloom (Unclaimed – redrawn to Richard Hunter)
- William Kashan
- Wallace Hardin JR
- Peter Parici (Unclaimed – redrawn to Eugene Cote)
- Sahil Mahajan
- Stephen Porter
- Tadeusz B
- Sonia Kumar
Winners have been notified by email.
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered, especially those who ‘Shared’ and/or ‘Tweeted’.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED[/message]
Ashampoo has kindly donated 10 licenses for its latest and greatest Photo Commander software for us to giveaway to 10 lucky winners. This is the very latest Ashampoo Photo Commander 14, which hasn’t even been released just yet… official release date 12th October.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 14
Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 comes with all necessary tools and effects for your photos and puts you in full control of your photo collection. Novices and photo aficionados alike will achieve brilliant results with just a few clicks.
If you enjoy taking and sharing photos, Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 is just what the doctor ordered. This all-in-one photo management suite includes every feature, option and tool anyone could ever want or need. Plus, of course, thanks to Ashampoo’s always intuitive interface and built-in wizards, Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 is very simple to use.
There is just so much to Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 it’s nigh on impossible to enumerate every available function and feature, suffice to say, whether you are an occasional happy snapper or dedicated hobbyist, Photo Commander 14 will perform any task you want to throw at it – from quick and simple fixes to complex editing, creating collages and slideshows, personalized calendars and greeting cards, adding frames and annotations, managing organizing and sharing – it’s all there and then some!
- Creative photo editing with various filters, effects and settings
- Automatic and manual photo optimization
- Filter and group settings for easy organization of large photo collections
- Create slideshows with custom sounds and songs
- Create cards, frames and vignettes
- Create calendars, HTML albums and collages with ease
- Convert between multiple common image formats
- Play videos and extract single frames
- Extensive RAW support for professional cameras
- Organize photos with powerful filter and tagging features
- Copy, rename, move and convert photos with batch processing
- Optimize color values with gradation curves
- Insert and modify texts, arrows and other objects
Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 – What’s New
- Check out the full (and long) list of features here: Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 Details
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Photo Commander 14. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.