Aomei has most kindly donated 10 licenses for its excellent Aomei Backupper Pro for us to giveaway to 10 lucky DCT subscribers. This is the latest, recently released, full version of this outstanding imaging/backup software and you now have the chance to win a license absolutely free.
Regular DCT readers will already be aware of my thoughts regarding Aomei Backupper – I was so impressed with Aomei Backupper free that I actually purchased the Pro version – you can catch up with an earlier full review here: Aomei Backupper Free Imaging – Test & Review
Aomei Backupper Pro allows users to create and restore full system images, backup and restore files and folders, clone a system, partition or disk. It includes support for creating both Windows PE and Linux-based bootable recovery media. Automatic, incremental and differential backups. And now with a ‘restore to dissimilar hardware’ feature as well. Everything you’ll ever need to maintain and manage a complete backup plan.
- Read more about Aomei Backupper Pro and it’s many features here: http://www.backup-utility.com/professional.html
One of the main things that impresses me about Aomei Backupper, apart from the comprehensive feature-set, is its sheer simplicity. Many of these types of imaging programs can be quite complex for less experienced users but not so with Aomei Backupper. Creating a backup could not be easier, involving just three simple steps:
- Click on the type of backup
- Select the backup source
- Select the backup destination
Basically, that’s all there is to it, Aomei Backupper takes care the rest.
Everyone should create backups, and if you’re going to install a backup software, it may as well be the best… Aomei Backupper Pro!
How Do You Win?
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Aomei Backupper Pro. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook and each share will get you an additional entry. Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged. It works as follows:
- Submitting name and email address gains one entry = one chance to win.
- Then, sharing on Facebook gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Tweeting on Twitter gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Sharing on Facebook plus Tweeting on Twitter gains two additional entries = 3 chances to win.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.