[message type=”info”]The lucky winners have now been drawn, and the winning names are:
- John Griffiths
- Debbie Yoder
- Charlie Copeland
Winners have been notified by email.
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered, especially those who ‘Shared’ and/or ‘Tweeted’.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED[/message]
To help celebrate Easter, and maybe add a little something into the mix other than bunny rabbits and chocolates, DCT is giving away 3 x Sandisk Extreme 32GB CZ80 USB 3.0 flash drives to three lucky DCT subscribers. For your chance to win one of these terrific flash drives absolutely free, all you need do is enter the giveaway below.
*NOTE: There will be three winners drawn – one flash drive per winner.
I work a lot with videos and with clients’ machines so I have quite a few different flash drives on hand – all sorts of capacities and brands, both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 – and these Sandisk Extremes are by far and away the quickest of the lot.
NOTE: The Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 flash drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. I’ve used this flash drive with a USB 2.0 system and the speed is still remarkable.
The Sandisk Extreme is a little more expensive than your run-of-the-mill flash drives so it took me a while before I finally coughed up the additional moolah and purchased one. Now, I would not buy any other.
I got the surprise of my life when first transferring a heap of 1GB video files over to the Sandisk Extreme and saw the progress bar just whizzing across at a rate of knots. With advertized transfer rates of up to 245MB/s they really are very quick, very quick indeed.
No prizes for guessing who chose this particular giveaway…
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win a Sandisk Extreme Flash drive. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook and each share will get you an additional entry. Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged. It works as follows:
- Submitting name and email address gains one entry = one chance to win.
- Then, sharing on Facebook gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Tweeting on Twitter gains one additional entry = two chances to win.
- Sharing on Facebook plus Tweeting on Twitter gains two additional entries = 3 chances to win.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.