Aomei Backupper Pro Contest Winners
|1. Richard||Hunter||11. Graham||Jones|
|2. Pete||Karczmarczyk||12. John||Durso|
|3. ira||langer||13. Dan||Raymond|
|4. Mike||May||14. john||acs|
|5. Daniel||Fenn||15. Clyde||Martin|
|6. JM||GIROUX||16. Mike||Wise|
|7. Gord||Shunk||17. Michael||Staindl|
|8. Ralph||Cosh||18. Karsten||Andersen|
|9. Aldenora||Dasilva||19. Scott||Allen|
|10. Ken||Arthur||20. Dave||Smith|
Winners will be notified by eMail and must respond within five (5) days to claim their license.
Congratulations, and Thank You to everyone who participated in this contest!
Thanks to the generosity of AOMEI Software we have 20 licenses for the excellent AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition to give away to our subscribers… thank you AOMEI!
At the time of this publication Aomei Backupper Pro will cost $49.95 (US), but DCT is giving away 20 licenses to 20 lucky winners!
Version Comparison Chart
Backupper comes in many versions depending on your needs. They run the gamut from a free Standard Version all the way through to a Technician Plus version– five versions in all. You can see a Comparison Chart on this page.
The Professional Edition is the one being offered today.
Help and Features
Aomei Backupper Pro offers many features:
- Schedule Backup: set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Event-triggered schedule backups: automatically perform backup tasks based on user logon & logoff and system startup & shutdown.
- Incremental & Differential Backups: on the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Backup Scheme: automatically delete old backup images based on specified value (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
- Command Line Backup: create backups from command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
To learn more about all the available features, you can follow the above links or go to this Aomei Backupper Pro Page.
Aomei also provides a comprehensive Help System right on their site which you can reach by following any of the above links.
Here are a few screen shots that will demonstrate the intuitive interface:
So How Do You Win?
We’d appreciate it if you would take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Aomei Backupper Professional. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest