Did you know that you can add diagonal borders to the cells in your Excel worksheet? Well you can! You can put border on the right, left, top, and bottom of your cells.
If you select a range of cells, you can even add those borders in between – the borders could be between cells within your selected range!
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Select the cell in which you would like to have a diagonal border.
- Click on the Home tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Cells group, click Format tool | Format Cells, which will display the dialog box.
- Click on the Border tab is is is not already displayed.
- In the Preview area, at the bottom left and right corners of your dialog box you should see buttons that have diagonal lines on them.
- Click the line that is the diagonal border of your choice.
- Click OK.
Pretty cool huh?