Digiarty has offered our DCT readers a chance to win one of 10 licenses for their VideoProc software. These one-year licenses are currently valued at $29.95 (US) each. There are also lifetime licenses and family licenses available at their website. You can read more about it at the link provided above.
Video processing, especially 4K resolution based post-processing is a CPU-consuming and complex workflow, from demultiplex, decompressing, editing, re-arranging, integrating to encoding. VideoProc comes to maximally accelerate the whole process by making full use of Level-3 GPU Acceleration. Without steep learning curve, you can enjoy the easy and streamlined solutions to cut a video, re-sequence and merge clips, reduce noise, stabilize GoPro footages, convert video audio formats, improve video quality, download / record videos and more. ~ Digiarty
This giveaway contest is running now and will end at midnight on Thursday, October 3, 2019.
VideoProc – An All-In-One Video Processing Tool
This unassuming little program really is a handy toolbox, with four must-have tools packed under its hood.
- Video processing -Edit, convert, trim, etc
- DVD Ripper – Digitise DVDs
- Video Downloader – Download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc
- Screen Recorder- Capture your desktop as a screenshot or video
If you’ve recorded a video and you want to quickly trim a few scenes, or if you need to convert that video from say, .avi to the more commonly used .mp4 format, this is a very fast and simple program to achieve just that. Load the video in the program and then select what you need to do – add an effect, crop the picture, add a watermark and/or subtitle, or simply cut parts out of the clip. I tested a few game recordings and each of these functions worked flawlessly and very quickly, added to which, the software uses your GPU to encode, as can be seen by the Task Manager performance report below.
Digitize DVDs to MP4, AVI, multi-track MKV, MP3, ISO image… Convert and edit DVDs to fit iPhone, iPad, Android, YouTube, etc. 6 DVD Backup options to deliver original quality and fast speed.
I very rarely use DVDs today and in fact, I’ve removed the DVD devices from both of my main PCs to free up SATA ports. However, I still use external DVD units when I need to and with VideoProc, I was able to rip a two-hour film (720 x 576) to MP4 in less than twenty minutes, ending up with a perfect quality 2GB MP4 of one of my favourite films.
I’ve yet to try the other DVD functions such as conversion to ISO, but I’m satisfied that they will perform equally well.
There are hundreds of ways to download Internet videos, but it certainly makes life simpler if you have all your video tools in one place and VideoProc handles this aspect with ease.
I don’t usually download many videos, but VideoProc makes the whole process painless and very simple. Just copy and paste the video URL, the program analyses the video and then you download it– simple!
Video downloader also works flawlessly with 4K videos which is a nice surprise, since many video download extensions only allow a maximum resolution of 720p. I downloaded a 4K (3840 x 2160) Vimeo video in about two minutes!
I use numerous screen recorders and I must say that VideoProc’s handy little program does exactly what you need for recording your desktop, especially if you need to make a presentation. Particularly useful is webcam integration, which allows you to add a webcam overlay to your video capture, with the ability to crop the webcam picture-in-picture (PIP) to any part of the screen that you wish. You can also resize the PIP.
All in all, VideoProc is a very well designed and easy to use program with a host of useful features packed into one small software suite. In fact, the more I use it, the more I discover and I’m sure I’ll use all its features when I begin to put more effort into my YouTube channel, for which it’s a must-have.
I highly recommend VideoProc to anyone who works with video and I’m delighted to have it in my toolbox!
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win VideoProc. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person who enters the contest as a result of your share, you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!