Steganos Password Manager 18
The folks over at Steganos have offered DCT readers a chance to win a free copy of their Password Manager 18 program. We have 10 licenses to give away to 10 lucky winners of this contest.
“Always log in securely, with just one click. Create and manage strong passwords. Convenient and secure on PC & Smartphone
Do you leave your front door unlocked? Do you have the same key for your house, your car, and your office? Would you trust a complete stranger with your keys? Of course not!
Passwords are the keys to your digital life, and the variety and quality of your personal passwords is crucial for online security.
Trying to think up more and more passwords for your growing number of online accounts – and trying to remember them all – is virtually impossible.”
Steganos Password Manager 18 provides a comfortable solution. It generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites,
and remembers them so you don’t have to. You only have to remember one password!
- NEW! New intuitive user interface
- NEW! Microsoft Edge browser plugin
- NEW! Optimized and advanced automatic fill in of passwords
- NEW! Redesigned browser plugins for Chrome & Firefox
- Mobile access for your passwords via OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive and MagentaCLOUD
- Highly secure encryption: the encryption algorithm safely stores all login data with AES 256-bit encryption
- Mobile access for your passwords now also via iTunes or Explorer (Android) sync possible – no cloud access required
- “Steganos Mobile Privacy” app for iOS and Android which automatically inserts passwords on smartphones with the in-app browser for your smartphone and tablet!
- A virtual keyboard makes it impossible for keyloggers to record keyboard input. An optional character randomizer protects against mouse click logging
- Portable version included: use the encrypted password list and portable USB version of Steganos Password Manager 18 on any PC
- Print function for safekeeping password lists with a notary or in bank safe deposit box
- Automatically enters and stores login data
- PicPass (picture passwords), password generator, handy templates, and storage space for secure notes
How to Enter the Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Steganos Password Manager 18. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck everyone!