This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by email.
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Softland has most generously donated five licenses for its excellent novaPDF Pro software for a DCT giveaway contest. This is Softland’s top-of-the-range Pro version which would normally sell for $49.99 (US) but DCT readers have the chance to win one of five licenses for free simply by entering this contest.
novaPDF the fully featured PDF creator. Using novaPDF, both individual users and businesses are able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient. Its purpose is to enable users to exchange electronic documents easier, independently of the application in which they were initially created.
This contest is running now and will close on June 16th, 2022. Don’t miss the chance to win a copy of this outstanding software for free.
PDF is the ubiquitous document format that can be viewed by anyone with a computer. Every user has come into contact with PDF documents and novaPDF provides all the professional features you will ever need to create, convert, secure, and share PDF documents.
novaPDF Pro includes so many features, far too many to list here. Please visit novaPDF: Compare Editions to view all features.
- PDF Security: secure your PDF documents (256-bit AES encryption) by requiring recipients to enter a password in order to view, print or copy/paste content from the PDF
- Digital Signatures: sign your PDF documents with a digital signature thus certifying the authenticity and integrity of the PDF document for the recipient(s)
- PDF Watermarks: stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image or text that can include rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects
- PDF Overlays: (a.k.a. PDF stitching), means you can insert the content of a PDF file in another PDF document (either in front of the existing content or as the background for the existing one) and create a single PDF file containing the merged information
- Send PDF Via eMail: send created PDFs using the default email client, via SMTP or Outlook. You can send to multiple email addresses (as TO, CC or BCC) and zip the attached PDF file (with password protection)
- Upload to FTP/SFTP: After the PDF is generated, novaPDF can automatically upload it to FTP or SFTP servers
- Add-ins for Microsoft Office: novaPDF comes with add-ins for all Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio and Outlook – which allows one-click conversion to PDF from Office apps
- Plus: of course, merge, convert, and much, much more
novaPDF is widely recognized as one of, if not the very best, professional PDF software suites available. With simplicity for less experienced users right through to all the necessary features and options to satisfy even the most advanced users, novaPDF is a must-have for anyone who works with PDFs at all. And now you have a chance to win one of five licenses for the outstanding novaPDF Pro for free.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win novaPDF Pro. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to visit/follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
PLEASE NOTE: Softland requires winners to submit a genuine email address for registration purposes. By entering this contest you are implicitly agreeing to provide Softland with a genuine email address.
(Ed note: Thank you to Jim Hillier for his help in setting up this giveaway contest)