Microsoft’s Director of Sales, Eric Ligman, is once again sponsoring a mega-giveaway of extremely useful eBooks to the masses. It is absolutely a free, no-catch giveaway that you should definitely explore.
Included are multitudes of subjects from Windows to Office to Azure to SQL and Servers, too. You won’t be disappointed. The sheer number of offerings makes it impossible for me to cover the entire scope, so I’ll just have to settle with teasing your taste buds.
The term 8220;eBook” in this post refers to everything from, well, eBooks, to Word Documents to PDFs, and then some.
Here’s a general topic that should be of interest to every Windows user– Hotkeys. I love Hotkeys. They make Windows life so much easier and, yes, there’s an eBook for that. Here’s a sampling:
It comes in the form of a Microsoft Word Document (docx) and you can directly download it with this link (70K):
These are a few answers to some obvious questions that might be rolling around in your head:
- How many can you download?
- ANSWER: As many as you want! This is a FREE eBook giveaway, so please download as many as interest you.
- Wow, there are a LOT listed here. Is there a way to download all of them at once?
- ANSWER: Yes, please see the note below on how to do this.
- Can I share a link to your post to let others know about this giveaway?
- ANSWER: Yes, please do share the good news with anyone you feel could benefit from this.
- I know you said they are “Free,” but what’s the catch?
- ANSWER: There is no catch. They really are FREE. This consider it a, “Thank you,” for being a reader of my blog and a customer or partner of Microsoft.
- Ok, so if they are free and you’re encouraging us to share this with others, can I post a link to your post here on sites like Reddit, FatWallet, and other deal share sites to let them know, or is that asking too much?
- ANSWER: Please do. In fact, I would encourage you to share a link to this post on any deal site you feel their users could benefit from the FREE eBooks and resources included below. Again, I WANT to give away MILLIONS of FREE eBooks!
- Are these “time-bombed” versions of the eBooks that stop working after a certain amount of time or reads?
- ANSWER: No, these are the full resources for you to use.
Source Credit~ The above questions/answers were copied directly from the original Microsoft Site.
Where to get all these Valuable Freebies
The size of this list of free material is indeed staggering. If you don’t find something that interests you, I believe I can safely say that you are not interested in computers. I would even wonder why your are listening to me at all, since that’s about the only thing I ever talk about.
Here’s the link you’ve all been waiting for: Microsoft eBook Giveaway