STOP SPAM, SCAMS & OTHER JUNK BEFORE THEY GET TO YOUR COMPUTER!
Our friends at Firetrust have generously given DCT three Pro lifetime licenses for their highly regarded MailWasher program. These licenses normally go for $99.95 (US) but at the time of writing is currently discounted to $74.96.
“Use this powerful spam blocker software to effectively stop email spam. Discover the safe way to stop unwanted e-mails before they get to your computer. No gimmicks here, it is so easy to set up and use that you’ll be managing your email like a pro in seconds. It can even be used as an effective privacy tool since spammers can’t tell if you’ve read your email in MailWasher.
MailWasher works with Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo, EM Client and every other email program.” ~ Firetrust
Manage Email With MailWasher
MailWasher is a top notch email management program providing a simple yet extremely effective spam filtering service for POP3, IMAP and webmail email address. MailWasher is compatible with all email providers on desktop and mobile devices. Email providers supported by MailWasher include Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, and more. MailWasher acts as an intermediary, sitting between your server and your inbox while allowing you to preview and delete emails directly on the server. MailWasher’s preview includes details such as the sender’s name, the size of the email (including attachments), subject, the date and time the email arrived, plus the ability to classify email as either good or spam and, of course, delete any unwanted emails directly from within the program:
Under the list of emails is a preview pane where you can preview the message to help make a decision whether you want to download the email or not. This is extremely handy not only for filtering out spam messages and potentially malicious emails but also for deleting nuisance emails. MailWasher allows the user to classify emails, separate senders into whitelists and blacklists, and utilizes the Bayesian algorithm to remember your choices and perform further filtering automatically, based on your decisions. The program is very simple to use, just checkmark emails you want to get rid of and/or mark them as spam, and you’re good to go.
MailWasher is available in two versions, Free and Pro. The free version allows for just a single email address whereas the Pro version allows users to manage multiple email addresses as well as several very useful additional features, including syncing to Mailwasher Mobile:
As well as effectively filtering out unwanted emails, MailWasher also acts as a an email notifier, letting the user know immediately whenever new emails arrive. The program is highly customizable in terms of both display and behavior:
MailWasher is, in my opinion, by far the simplest and most effective way to manage emails and eliminate spam. I’ve been using MailWasher Pro to manage four email accounts for many years and it’s one program I could definitely not be without. Highly recommended.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win MailWasher Pro. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to visit/follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!!