I have had more than one frustrated person inquire how to rotate pages in PDF documents. It turns out that it is really very simple.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Open your PDF in Acrobat DC.
- Select Tools | Organize Pages or Organize Pages from the pane on the rig.
- In the secondary toolbar, specify the page range where you would like to apply the rotation.
- You can select from Even Pages, Odd Pages, Landscape Pages, Portrait Pages, or All Pages. Or you could simply enter the page number you would like to rotate.
- Once you have made your specification, for Direction, select either counterclockwise 90 Degrees or clockwise 90 Degrees.
- You can also apply the page rotation on a certain page by clicking the counterclockwise or clockwise rotation buttons displayed in the thumbnail view.
- If you would like to temporarily change the view of your page, select
View | Rotate View | clockwise or Counterclockwise.
Your original page view will be restored when next you open the PDF.