Ok, you have created bookmarks throughout your document some time ago, but now you decide that you would rather not have them. In that case, you should know that it is very easy to delete them.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- I know it sounds counterintuitive, but click Insert | Bookmark.
- Click Name or Location to sort the list of bookmarks contained in your document.
- Click the bookmark name you would like to delete.
- Click Delete.
- If you have added a hyperlink to your deleted bookmark, then right-click the linked text and click Remove Hyperlink.
- If you would like to delete both your bookmark and the bookmarked item (i.e., block of text, image, etc.), select the item, and then press Delete.