'USB Safely Remove' is a USB and SATA external drive manager which was included in PCWorld magazine's "TOP 100 Best Products Of 2008". It helps solve a lot of problems encountered by frequent users of USB and SATA devices...e.g:
* Shows what processes prevent your device from being stopped
* Lets you reactivate your accidentally stopped hotplug device without reconnecting it physically
* Hides drives of empty card reader slots
Plus lots more, read here for full details: http://safelyremove.com/fullFe.....esList.htm
From August 19th - 25th you can get a license (normally $20.00us) for 'USB Safely Remove' v4.1 for free. Go to the following page, enter your full name and email then press the "I want license" button:
This is what the well respected Gizmo Richards had to say about this offer:
[i:2ia9iil7]"I checked this item and it's accurate. The download file installed clean (according to Avira Pro) on my XP test PC and the product appears to work as advertised. A couple of points worth noting:
1. You may want to uncheck the "Subscribe me on newsletter" (sic) link on the page where you give your details.
2. The site has a notice saying that it may take up to 24 hours to get a license. You can however install and use the product while waiting for the license.
All up, a pretty useful freebie."[/i:2ia9iil7]
Size: 3.4 MB
OS: Win 2000XP2003Vista, 3264 bit
August 11, 2011
September 17, 2008
An excellent tool ozbloke, thanks (and that FREE part is an added bonus). I'm sure many people use (connect/disconnect) USB devices, for more than transferring files. It's now part of my startup, Mindblower!
"Light travels faster than sound;
That is why some people seem bright until you hear them speak"
Most Users Ever Online: 271
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 10
Administrators: Jim Hillier, Richard Pedersen, David Hartsock, Marc Thomas
Moderators: Carol Bratt, dandl, Jason Shuffield, Jim Canfield, Terry Hollett, Dick Evans, Sergey Grankin