Paragon are offering free licenses for their Virtualization Manager software (normally $29.95)....[b:3osugixe]free until 24th May[/b:3osugixe].
[quote:3osugixe]Easily migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V) and vice versa (V2P).
Work with virtual disks from one easy-to-use interface of Virtualization Manager, without starting a virtual machine: migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V), exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, perform any partitioning operations and more.
Recover the OS startup ability after a system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool.
* Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
* Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
* Virtualize system from its backup image (P2V)
* Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
* Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
* Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
* Exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
* Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc.)[/quote:3osugixe]
REQUIRES REGISTRATION: Register [url=http://www.paragon-software.com/registration/vm95pers.html:3osugixe]HERE[/url:3osugixe].
Download from [url=http://www.paragon-software.com/free/giveaway.html:3osugixe]HERE[/url:3osugixe]. (download = 77.9MB)
Home page [url=http://www.paragon-software.com/home/vm-personal/:3osugixe]HERE[/url:3osugixe].
[b:3osugixe]THIS OFFER EXPIRES 24TH MAY.[/b:3osugixe]
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 10
Administrators: Jim Hillier, Richard Pedersen, David Hartsock, Marc Thomas
Moderators: Carol Bratt, dandl, Jason Shuffield, Jim Canfield, Terry Hollett, Dick Evans, Sergey Grankin