Please consider registering
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_topic_old
Camtasia Studio - FREE Licenses (normally $299.00!!!)
Jim Hillier
2700 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 7:21 pm

[size=150:ac72cyas]Winners have been drawn - and the winners are:

1) dswbstr
2) markh777
3) LAHarry

Congrats to the winners...commiserations to the all those who missed out this time.

Keep an eye out for next terrific giveaway....details will be posted during the next week......only at Daves Computer Tips!!![/size:ac72cyas]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[size=150:ac72cyas]***Exclusive to Daves Computer Tips members***[/size:ac72cyas]

[size=150:ac72cyas]Enter now to win a free license for TechSmith

clivestart
2 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 10:25 pm

Another Fantastic product from Techsmith!

beddy1
4 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 10:40 pm

Wowser..I already use Snagit.. it rocks, but Camtasia would be over the top incredible to have!!!

johnd
18 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 10:48 pm

Wow, count me in! Thanks

Errol D
4 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 11:18 pm

A fantastic program that would be most helpful in creating numerous tutorials for my daughter who is a 'puter newby. We live in the country outside of Broome in W.Aus. and don't have access to any 'puter teachers.

tomecole
22 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 11:40 pm

I would LOVE to have a copy of Camtasia Studio. I would use the software to create tutorials for the people who come to me for help with their computer problems.

Keilup
3 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 11:44 pm

Wow! I know this is one of the best in it's class. Just have not ever been able to spend the money to purchase. This would be great!

detailer
6 Posts
(Offline)
July 5, 2010 - 11:47 pm

Nice giveaway! Love to surprise my daughter (the Queen of YouTube) with this one!!

Loonier
15 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 12:02 am

Now that I finally have a decent 'high end' multimedia laptop with an 18.4 inch display (full 1080p), I could see Camtasia Studio joining Snagit (which I've faithfully upgraded for years) as a valuable tool in my arsenal. Hope I'm a lucky Canuck in the draw!

Rex E
17 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 12:09 am

This is much more that I thought it was. The editing features are like a regular video editor, with transitions, zooming and other feature. I especially like the idea of making a table of contents so you can click directly to a segment.

When I visited the site, even with my 12mbps connection, the videos would play for less than a second and stop for 5. Better to start one and pause it so it downloads while doing something else. Then it plays without stopping.

carbonterry2
356 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 12:11 am

Dave,
Thanks to Camtasia for this donation.

sirpaul1
22 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 12:18 am

I can think of 10 different ways I could use this program. One of them helping user's at Dave's ?Forums. Good luck to all!

Healeydoc
5 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 12:39 am

Hi People. I'm a (volunteer) PC/Techno support person aiming at less technically subscribed people, This looks like the answer to a maidens prayer! Producing Training videos, explaining how to do.. Can you IMAGINE! Love it already!

sg09
4 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 1:22 am

Many thanks for this giveaway. I always wanted to use Camtasia Studio. But the cost is out of my reach...

johntsxxxx
6 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 1:38 am

Have long had an older version of this software, obtained as a freebie, but it would be really nice to have the current software complete with all the bells and whistles.

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 664
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
travishead60
Gohighlevelsnapshots
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1941

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3177
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 36
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Scroll to Top

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!