April 26, 2010
[b:3moicctq]The Free eScan Antivirus Toolkit (MWAV) 12.x for Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 2008 (32 & 64 bit OS compatible) Launched
eScan Antivirus Toolkit 12.x is compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 2008 32 & 64-bit OS.[/b:3moicctq]
eScan Antivirus Toolkit is a FREE utility that enables you to scan and clean Viruses, Spyware, Adware and any other Malware that may have infected your computer. The eScan Antivirus Toolkit requires no installation and can be run directly from anywhere, on your computer, USB Drive or from a CD ROM. It can also be run even if you already have other antivirus software installed on your computer.
The eScan Antivirus Toolkit also gets updated on a daily basis with the latest updates to detect recently release spyware and adware, plus the engine is constantly being improvised for faster and intelligent detections.[/quote:3moicctq]
[b:3moicctq]eScan Antivirus Toolkit 12.x features:[/b:3moicctq]
[quote:3moicctq] * Scans & cleans your computer completely and provides reports of any viruses that it finds.
* Checks and cleans all illegal dialers that are present on your computer.
* Checks and clears you of any background illegal sniffers or tools like spyware, adware, keyloggers etc. running in the memory of your computer.
* You can add this utility to the startup list of programs on your computer so that it scans and clean your computer every time you start using it.
* When you download this utility you will get it with the latest updated list of viruses that can scan and clean your computer for all known viruses.
* No need to install. Just download and run the eScan Antivirus Toolkit to scan for viruses.
* The eScan Antivirus Toolkit works on Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 2008 (32 & 64 bit OS) and also provides multi-language support.
Most Users Ever Online: 188
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 10
Administrators: Jim Hillier, Richard Pedersen, David Hartsock, Marc Thomas
Moderators: Judy Novotny, Jason Shuffield, Mail Poet