April 24, 2010
Auslogics adds new security software to his Utility business. When viewing details from Official Web, seems that it is another OEM Bitdefender version.
[url=http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/antivirus/#faq:2n66z3e7]Details & 30 days trials.[/url:2n66z3e7]
- Equipped with an efficient module to protect your computer in real time, which allows you to detect and block viruses before they infect your computer.
- Uses a specially developed module of proactive protection.
- Provides multi-layered defense against spyware, keyloggers, trojans and other means of identity theft. Monitors Internet traffic, analyzes the changes in the register of Windows, blocks the unauthorized installation of the cookie and execution of scripts. Blocks links to phishing websites.
- Allows you to check the operating system, installed applications and Web browsers for vulnerabilities. Check for updates online, and if updates are available, allows you to quickly download and install them on your computer.
- Remote control for computers that have antivirusnik within the local network.
- Scan in Safe Mode. Module "manual" scanning lets you search for and remove viruses when the computer starts in Safe Mode.
- A special game mode automatically disables the output alerts, when you play or watch videos in full screen mode.
- Saves the battery if the laptop without connecting to the mains. Automatically suspends all non-urgent problems (update, scan), to extend battery life.
- All program parameters can be quickly set up by following a few simple steps[/quote:2n66z3e7]
Auslogics Antivirus 2010
Bitdefender Antivirus 2010
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Administrators: Jim Hillier, Richard Pedersen, David Hartsock, Marc Thomas
Moderators: Carol Bratt, dandl, Jason Shuffield, Jim Canfield, Terry Hollett, Sergey Grankin