October 5, 2017
There are a lot of iPhone and iPad devices that used to be corporate gadgets and are now owned by ex-workers. Most of them still have MDM profile installed on the device that locks it to the company username and password. In other words, you cannot use the smartphone or tablet since it has so many limits unless… you distantly REMOVE MDM lock.
iActivate is a fast remote solution for anyone with MDM-locked Apple device.
MDM is mobile device management software that allows companies to limit access to their sites and servers. It is a great solution that is perfect when you are a part of the company. But it becomes a problem when you purchase a used device or keep your old corporate gadget that still has MDM profile installed on it. Luckily you can now quickly remove that profile and start using the phone, tablet or iPod touch as if it were directly from the Apple store.
MDM Lock Bypass is not iCloud lock bypass so do not mistake this service and order it only when you truly know that your iPhone is MDM locked.
How can you figure this out?
Just follow this quick guide and you’ll get the answer:
- Step 1. You need your iPhone, cable and computer.
- Step 2. Connect the phone to your computer using the cable.
- Step 3. Launch iTunes desktop app on your computer.
- Step 4. Activate the phone.
Do you see any messages like the device will be configured by the company or enter the corporate name and password? If the answer is ‘yes’ you are definitely MDM locked and this profile limits your device.
The solution is simple. It is available for use 24/7 so you don’t need to wait for anyone when you wish to unlock MDM profile. Just order the service and get the fix immediately.
iActivate tool works with these devices:
- iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8 etc. (any model is supported)
- iPad 2, 3 etc. (any model)
- iPod Touch (any model)
- All versions of iOS including iOS 11, 10, 9, 8 etc.
How to Use iActivate to Remove MDM Profile
- Step 1. You should download iActivate tool once you order MDM unlock: iactivate.host - remember that this tool is available online 24/7.
- Step 2. Open iActivate and click the button that says Start iActivate Server.
- Step 3. Now you can connect the gadget with MDM profile to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Step 4. Activate the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via iTunes.
- Step 5. Stop iActivate Server when you finally bypass mobile device management profile on your gadget.
The solution is quick as you can see. It is temporary. The lock can return if you decide to restore your iDevice or choose to upgrade to the latest iOS version or downgrade to previous mobile firmware. Don’t worry as you can still remove MDM lock again.
Remember to back up your activated phone right after you get rid of MDM profile limit on it. Use iCloud or iTunes for this purpose and save this backup file for future reference. Whenever you decide to upgrade firmware or restore you should simply restore from this backup copy afterwards and your MDM profile should be successfully unlocked again.
It’s a great win-win bypass for all Apple users with MDM profiles.
Most Users Ever Online: 271
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 10
Administrators: Jim Hillier, Richard Pedersen, David Hartsock, Marc Thomas
Moderators: Carol Bratt, dandl, Jason Shuffield, Jim Canfield, Terry Hollett, Dick Evans, Sergey Grankin