If you like to download online video clips from sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc., here are a couple of really simple and completely free methods:
1) If you are a dedicated Firefox user the solution comes via a simple add-on called Video DownloadHelper. The add-on provides a very easy way to download video clips, audio and images. Video DownloadHelper places an icon in Firefox which, when active, provides access to a simple dropdown menu for downloading:
2) RealDownloader is a very similar tool but this one integrates with Chrome and Internet Explorer as well as Firefox. RealDownloader provides a very easy 3 step method for downloading video clips:
- Go to your favorite video site and select a video
- Move you mouse over the upper right corner of the video
- The “Download This Video” button appears. Click the button to begin downloading.
It’s that simple!!